TUC forum
July 22, 2017, 08:47:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adding new ISPs  (Read 10273 times)
admin
Administrator
Standard

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2006, 01:45:09 AM »

A new ISP can be added easily enough, or at least, I've never come across one that couldn't. However, I generally do need a login and password to test/work through the process. I'm not going to deal with your ISP for you, they're almost always completely uninterested in helping, so you can try and get a test login and password from them.... or, more easily, just give me your login and password. I'm not going to do anything with these apart from go through the login process & see how everything works, but there is a level of trust involved.

So before you ask for support for another ISP, be prepared to give me your login and password. You can change your password after I've added support, which generally doesn't take long.

Alternatively, I can probably add support without your login and password, but it's going to take a bit of going back & forth between me and you to test things out.

You can contact me via private message, or via email, tuc at tuc (you can guess the rest)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 01:21:06 PM by admin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: